Wednesday, February 25, 2009

If you're clueless, Inexperienced, and Technologically challenged, you are wanted at the Royal Hashemite Court!

Yes, I monitor who comes into my blog. Big Deal!
After labeling all the frequent visitors, you kind of get an idea of what they are looking for. One of these visitors الأشاوس hails from the Royal Court. With the IP in hand, the links that brought them in, the pages they visited afterward, and the posts they read, you can't help but develop a certain idea about the person stalking your blog and visiting you this many times in two days:

the adjectives of the title refer to the following:
  1. this person has the out-in-your-face "Royal Hashemite Court" as the ISP
  2. does a "blog search" for the word "Jordan." Really?
  3. Very slow. Clicked on the same post at least 7 times
  4. Still uses IE 6. 6 for gods sake.
  5. with an IP search, I found out these too: (I deleted the info by the way)
  • person: 
    organization:
    address:
    address:
    phone:
    fax-no:
    e-mail:
I swear, if only I could serve you coffee digitally, I would.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laish 3amel mashakel?
:)

Mohanned said...

ya zalameh fee 3500 "bani adam" beshta3'el beldeewan, 95% menhom was6a...
Bas fe3lan ennak mba3ba9 :)

Post a Comment