Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's good that Members of Parliament are fighting

It shows that they are passionate about something. That they would like to voice their opinions and make their stances clear. Also, it happens in many other parts of the world, where MPs would throw ash trays, shoes, and other projectiles at each other. The bottom line is that I think it's healthy.

However, I have a problem with the subject matter of their disagreements, which causes such infighting, when Jordanian MPs fight because of he said/she said gibberish. As in the latest episode, the fighting broke out to show who is more patriotic than the other, which is ass kissing of royal proportions.

The hell with government's corruption, I am patriotic!
Screw poor people, long live the king.
What miserable education system? Health services? Food security? Water scarcity? Malnourished population? Unemployment? هاشمي هاشمي، و انا اشهد هاشمي

-I love Jordan more than you do......No I do......No I do......No I do...

Screw both of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment